21 reasons why I love Diamond Shabazz Anderson.
1. Diamond is the most caring person I know. The absolute most genuinely sincere person who just cares so much about everyone, especially those close to her.
2. Diamond is funny. Almost all of my most humorous moments happened with her whether it was her being silly intentionally or a snide comment that turned into a joke, she’s hilarious.
3. Diamond is very nonjudgmental. She knows all my weaknesses and secrets and never uses them against me. She is always there to just listen and understand and help you make sense of whatever it is that you may be going through.
4. Diamond is spontaneous. You only live once, why not be? Whether its a quick weekend trip, a 5K, or a random ladies night out, she is always down to do something new and fun, like take pictures in a tree lol.
5. Diamond is a good cook, who doesn’t enjoy good food?
6. Diamond is always there. Deaths, breakups, arguments with other friends and guys, she’s just always there to be a shoulder to cry on and to give advice that will definitely make you feel better.
7. Diamond is beautiful. Inside AND OUT.
8. Diamond is intelligent, brilliant actually.
9. Diamond is selfless. She puts her loved ones first with no hesitations. Point, blank, period.
10. Diamond is understanding. So very understanding, even if she doesn’t fully agree she always tries to see things the way other people do.
11. Diamond is reliable. FRIENDS! How many of us have them, ones they can depend on.
12. Diamond is so graceful and poised, always a lady, in every situation.
13. Diamond is benevolent. She would literally give the clothes off of her back to someone who needed them more than she need them.
14. Diamond is a member Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Incorporated. Who doesn’t love (or secretly want to be an) AKA?
15. Diamond is loyal, and I can’t imagine a day, time, or place where she wouldn’t be.
16. Diamond is honest, always and 100% truthful about everything even when it’s not exactly what you want to hear.
17. Diamond is imaginative, her mind is amazing. So creative and always seeing possibilities in even the smallest, most simple things.
18. Diamond is extremely humble and modest, even when she has a good right to brag or boast, she never does.
19. Diamond is so optimistic. She literally sees the good in all.
20. Diamond is determined, so determined I know she’s going to be something amazing in the very near future, in most ways she already is.
21. A diamond is a precious stone and it is the hardest stone in the world. Unbreakable, no matter the circumstance.
Happy Birthday Diamond. I love you so very much and I’m truly blessed to have a friend as wonderful as you are. You inspire me to be better almost every day and the world would be such a better place if there were more people like you.
I love you.